Matt Wants To Be a Guest On Your Podcast
He will bring “value” and entertainment to your show. And while he can’t promise it’ll be the best, it definitely will be.
Matt is an, “entertaining entrepreneur, website wizard, podcast producer, music maker, video veteran, and alliteration addict,” according to his Twitterbio.
Matt Likes To Talk About Business & Creativity
Matt not only has an amazing voice, he’s handsome too. He comes from a long line of South Jersey Italians known for their olive skin and thinning hairline.
But don’t let his looks and charm fool you. He’s very talented and can talk on a wide variety of topics, including:
- Being an entrepreneur.
- Running an online business.
- And making rap videos about running an online business as an entrepreneur.
Matt Uses Professional Podcasting Gear
Matt records with a Shure SM7B*. The same mic that Marc Maron uses.
Sometimes background noise and feedback can be an issue. That’s why he wears a pair of Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80OHM headphones*, too.
* These are links to the products on Amazon. If you click and buy them, I make money.
10 Unknown Facts About Matt
1. He went to college for 2 weeks. Twice.
2. He built a social network for dogs. It never launched.
3. He used to smoke. But quit when he was 25.
4. He used to vape. But quit when a friend called it a “douche flute.”
5. He bought a condo in October 2008 when the market crashed.
6. He has never been outside the United States. Not even Canada.
7. He is afraid of airplanes and birds. Really anything that flies.
8. He watched a bus crash into the diner he was drinking coffee at.
9. He used to be the lead singer and guitarist of a pop rock band.
If you can relate to any of these, ask him about it on your show. Your audience will think you did research. It’ll make you look good.
Matt Took Head Shots You Can Photoshop Yourself In
Chances are you’ll be interviewing Matt over Skype. But no one has to know. Just insert yourself into these photos with Matt and add it your website.
Matt Already Wrote Some Killer Intros
Podcast hosts like to start interviews with, “so tell us a little bit about yourself.” Instead, here’s some better intros you can use.
- “My guest is Matt Giovanisci. He’s my best friend.”
- “Today we have Matt Giovanisci. An entrepreneur who loves to rap.”
- “I would like to introduce Matt Giovanisci. He’s an amazing person.”
- “I’d like to welcome a man who needs no introduction.”
Matt is Very Excited to Be On Your Podcast
I hope you’re convinced that Matt would make a great guest on your podcast.He doesn’t care how many episodes or listeners you have. He cares about the attention.
I am Matt Giovanisci (JIV-VAH-nee-see) and I approve this web page.
Subscribe To Get Email Updates From Me
No freebie? No downloadable e-book? What the fuck, Matt!?
You don’t need an opt-in bribe, right? I’m asking you to enter your address, confirm it, and enjoy a nice email from me once in a while with no spam. Is that cool?